YOGA GROUPS are welcome to Stay in an absolute, eco paradise
Yarrahapinni yoga studio is available to rent to yoga groups 2020
6 day blocks are available @ $3000.
Read the air bnb description below but talk to us 0265690895/0427601508 for all information and bookings please.
Our gorgeous farmhouse is nestled in a hidden valley behind Grassy Head beach and is bordering Yarriabini National Park. It’s a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk through the park to the beach.
Yarrahapinni Farm & Yoga Studio provide a unique opportunity to experience life in this precious natural environment; beach, forest, farmlands, spring water dams, perfect to practice yoga in our beautiful & much loved yoga studio.
Our space is spacious. There is room to move on our property, the land is 12 hectares bordering national park, the house is big with every room larger than average; space to share and space to hold as your own.
- This is our family home & yoga studio that we are making available to other yoga groups.
- The loft bedroom above the lounge room is divided into two separate rooms in Japanese, style, with screens. Mosquito nets are provided above all beds.
- The loft above the yoga studio is our 5th bedroom with 3 single beds, perfect for the young at heart.
- If you have students who are campers they can pitch their tent on a flat area below & close to the house, at $50 per night per tent. We will need to organise their outdoor bathroom.
- Our abundant organic vegetable garden will be available for your use. Either ourselves or our gardener will explain the garden protocol to you. We will maintain the garden weeding, planting and watering a couple of times per week.
- This is an eco farmhouse. We have solar power for both hot water and our own power, but can draw from the grid at the flick of a switch. We will show you that switch when you arrive. Rain water feeds into the kitchen, but the bathroom is from dam water, beautiful spring water feels great on your skin.
- Yarriabini National Park is literally next door, there are stunning drives, views and walks in the park, a brochure will be left for you & you can check it out on the internet.
- You can drive through Yarriabinni National Park to the beach. It’s a forest dirt road fine for most cars if the weather is dry but may be a best left in wet weather unless you have an all wheel drive car.
- We are proud owners of our first ‘Flow hive’! we have bees. If you are allergic to bees, or dogs (one little Jack Russell ), this may not be the place for you.
- Our yoga studio is fully equiped for Iyengar yoga classes & can cater for up to 20 students. Let us know how many.